Booking orders for Blue Red Laced Wyandotte Hatching Eggs
NPIP Certified & Avian Influenza Tested Clean
We are in our 7th year of shipping fertilized hatching eggs. We package them well, to arrive safe and we ship them fresh. To ensure a good hatch, we ship eggs that are 1-3 days old, and by adding 1-3 days for shipping time, the majority of eggs received will be 7 days old or less, allowing for an excellent hatch.
- We ship hatching eggs fresh, at 1-4 days old, with priority shipping 2-3 days. Your eggs received will be 7 days old or less, ready for incubation. We do recommend you let them rest for 12 hours before starting incubation.
- We check them regularly for fertilization.
- With every dozen shipped we include two extra eggs to ensure a good hatch.
- We do our best to pack them well, for safe delivery, using egg foam packing.
- Buying hatching eggs can be risky, due to circumstances, shipping and handling conditions out of our control, we do not offer any guarantees or returns. A rough delivery could possibly render the eggs un-hatchable, but fortunately, this rarely happens. The majority of our shipments turn out well with healthy chicks and happy customers, we continue to grow with many repeat buyers. (scroll down for reviews.)
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours, if we cannot ship within 3 days of your order placement, we will contact you. If you have a preferred ship date, please let us know we would be happy to work with you.
- Our flock is fed probiotics, vitamins, electrolytes, apple cider vinegar, oregano and other essential oils daily, to ensure a healthy flock and chicks. We grind our own feed for quality and freshness.
We are NPIP certified and Avian Influenza free
Important Shipping Information
We are shipping only to the Continental USAs, sorry we are not shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
California Quarantine- No shipments to zip codes 9000 thru 93599
Due to the quarantine for Virulent Newcastle disease in California, the United States Postal Service is not allowing shipments of live birds (all) or hatching/embryonated eggs in to or from zip codes 9000 thru 93599. Please do not place an order if you live in a quarantined area.
Please Contact us for any additional information.
TarBox Hollow Poultry
“All but 4 eggs are developing. Thank you for the excellent packaging“
“Excellent shipping and good hatch rate. Thank you!”
“Upon candling my eggs I have 11 of 14 developing. Very happy. Thanks again!”
“Will buy from again. Great !!!!!!!! All eggs arrived in great shape. Thanks
“Fast shipping. Great communication. Quality product!”
“Great seller, wonderful packaging, prompt”.
“Fast ship, great packaging, none broke”
“Packaged like a pro, beautiful eggs”
“Fantastic seller AAA+++! Fast shipping and packaging on eggs! Very Happy!
“Got the eggs today, they were in good condition. Hope for a good hatch.