$60 a dozen, plus two extra to cover any breakage, for a total of 14 eggs, shipped via USPS Priority Shipping included, with 1-3 day ship time.
We ship hatching eggs 1-3 days old days. Upon receipt of your hatching eggs, it is recommended that you let them rest for 12 -24 hours before starting incubation.
- We check them regularly for fertilization.
- We do our best to pack them well, for safe delivery, using egg foam packing, shipped pointed end down.
- Orders are shipped promptly if there is a shipping delay, we will notify you. If you have a preferred ship date, please let us know we would be happy to work with you.
- Our flock is fed probiotics, vitamins, electrolytes, apple cider vinegar, oregano, and other essential oils daily, to ensure a healthy flock and chicks. We grind our own feed for quality and freshness.
- Buying hatching eggs can be risky, due to circumstances, shipping, and handling conditions out of our control, we do not offer any guarantees or returns. A rough USPS delivery could possibly render the eggs un-hatchable, but fortunately, this rarely happens. The majority of our shipments turn out well with healthy chicks and happy customers, we continue to grow with many repeat buyers each year. (scroll down for reviews.)
NPIP Certified & Avian Influenza Tested Clean
EMAIL US AT: ADMIN@TARBOXHOLLOWPOULTRY.COM
Important Shipping Information
We are shipping only to the Continental USA, sorry we are not shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
My blrw hatched today. Had 11 out of 14. Very good. Thank u
The eggs were carefully wrapped and I could tell they were well taken care of.
Eggs received in perfect condition. Super fast shipping! Thanks!
We have baby chicks!!! Of the 12 you, only 7 hatched
Good hatch. 7 of 12. Smooth transaction.
Excellent hatch! 11 of 14 fertile. very satisfied!
Upon candling my eggs I have 11 of 14 developing. Very happy. Thanks again!
Packaged like a pro. Beautiful eggs.