Belgian Quail d’anver hatching eggs 12 + 2 $45 includes priority mail shipping.
How it Works:
Another spring is upon us and we have started shipping hatching eggs, most breeds are available.
- We ship hatching eggs fresh, at 1-4 days old, with priority shipping 2-3 days. Your eggs received will be 7 days old or less, ready for incubation. We do recommend you let them rest for 12 hours before starting incubation.
- We check them regularly for fertilization.
- With every dozen shipped we include two extra eggs to ensure a good hatch.
- We do our best to pack them well, for safe delivery, using egg foam packing.
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours, if we cannot ship within 3 days of your order placement, we will contact you. If you have a preferred ship date, please let us know we would be happy to work with you.
- Our flock is fed probiotics, vitamins, electrolytes, apple cider vinegar, oregano, and other essential oils daily, to ensure a healthy flock and chicks. We grind our own feed for quality and freshness.
- Buying hatching eggs can be risky, due to circumstances, shipping and handling conditions out of our control, we do not offer any guarantees or returns. A rough delivery could possibly render the eggs un-hatchable, but fortunately, this rarely happens. The majority of our shipments turn out well with healthy chicks and happy customers, we continue to grow with many repeat buyers each year. (scroll down for reviews.)
We are NPIP certified and Avian Influenza free
Important Shipping Information
We are shipping only to the Continental USA, sorry we are not shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
California Quarantine- No shipments to zip codes 9000 thru 93599
Due to the quarantine for Virulent Newcastle disease in California, the United States Postal Service is not allowing shipments of live birds (all) or hatching/embryonated eggs in to or from zip codes 9000 thru 93599. Please do not place an order if you live in a quarantined area.
Please Contact us for any additional information.
TarBox Hollow Poultry